From Apple and Samsung to Oppo, OnePlus and Sony we’ve seen a fleet of powerful flagships and excellent affordable phones hit shelves over recent months. And that trend is set to continue, with phone launches seemingly taking place throughout the year.
Also do check out our guides to the best budget phones as well as the most anticipated smartphones out over the coming months.
From hot flagships to the best budget phones, these are the top mobiles you can buy right now.
Google Pixel 6 Pro review
Previous Pixel phones usually got the first part right, and always delivered on the camera front, yet conservative specs elsewhere left them on the back foot against flagship rivals. Good news, Google fans: that all changes here.
- Slick, streamlined OS
- Premium hardware competes with the best of them
- Awesomely capable cameras
- Telephoto lens
Apple iPhone 13 Pro
- Superb camera
- All day battery
Oppo Find X3 Pro
- Flagship-grade performance and styling
- Screen among the best around
- Microlens photography fun and unique
OnePlus 9 Pro
- A primary camera with a touch of magic
- Smooth and bright 120Hz screen
- Loud stereo speakers
Sony Xperia 1 III
- Astonishing display
- Ultra-speedy camera
- No-compromise feature list